A Free Fall Health Fair will take place on Thursday, September 29 at the Life Enrichment Center.
The day begins with a free, hot breakfast (8 – 9:30 am) and health screenings (8 am – 1 pm). Special health education sessions will be presented at 9:30, 10:00, and 10:30. Drawings for prizes will take place at the close of the fair and a take-away lunch will be offered.
Download the 2016 fall health fair flyer (pdf)
Legal Aid will also be available from 8 am to noon.
**Please note that grocery distribution for Life Enrichment Center clients will not take place on this date.
Special thanks to the participating organizations which make this event possible:
- Premier Community Health
- Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County
- Academy Health Services
- SPOHNC (oral, head, and neck cancer support)
- Wright State University School of Nursing
- Cedarville University School of Nursing
- Sinclair Community College Health Sciences