In partnership with Fairhaven Church, the Life Enrichment Center is hosting a Christmas Store for parents. The store will provide a place for people to purchase gifts for their children at a dramatically reduced price.
Registration for the Christmas Store will take place at the Life Enrichment Center at 425 N. Findlay St. during November. Shopping will take place by appointment at the Life Enrichment Center in early December. See the calendar below.
- A birth certificate (or current medical card or SS card) for each child will be required at registration (see November calendar below)
- 18 yrs. old or over still in high school must provide recent interim report card.
- A child may only be registered once.
For a small fee of $15 per child (cash due at time of shopping) you can shop for:
Children newborn – 2yrs
- 1 Fleece Sleeper
- 1 Blanket
- 1 package of Booties or Socks
- 1 package of Diapers
- 1 Large Gift
- 2 Small Gifts
Children 3 yrs. – High School
- 1 Hooded sweatshirt
- 1 Hat & Gloves or Mittens
- 1 package of Socks
- 1 package of Underwear or Pull-Ups
- 1 Large Gift (value $30-$50)
- 2 Small Gifts (value $15-$25)
Gift wrapping will be provided on site!
Download the christmas-shop-flyer
Who is eligible? A parent or guardian of a child may register to shop for that child.
* How much does it cost? $15 cash per child. Payment will be required at the time of your shopping appointment. If cost is a barrier due to multiple children, please discuss with a staff member when registering.
What items will be available? A large selection of new, unwrapped items will be available in the Christmas Shop. For each child, according to age, you may pick out items from each category as described on the front of this sheet. A personal shopping volunteer will assist you. Gift wrapping will be provided, if desired, so that you take home gifts wrapped and ready for Christmas.
Do I have to sign-up in advance? YES. Registration for the Christmas Shop will take place in November as listed by day and time on the November calendar on this page. A birth certificate, SS card, or current medical card must be presented for verification for each child being shopped for. Each individual child may only be registered once. Upon registration, a shopping appointment will be made.
What if I don’t have all the birth certificates or documents when I register? You should wait until you have all your documents together. You will only be able to register children once.
What about the Children’s Christmas Party? You may also sign-up for free tickets to the December 10 Children’s Christmas Party when you register for the Christmas Shop. The Christmas Shop takes the place of a gift from Santa as has been available in the past.
Do you have childcare? Only on Saturday, Dec. 3 during your assigned shopping will childcare be available. Otherwise, please plan accordingly.
I still have questions or I can’t make my shopping appointment? Call 252-5700