at the Life Enrichment Center
Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sandwiches – Soups – Salads
Please join us for lunch on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and/or Fridays. A rotating menu of specialty sandwiches, soups and salads will be available in our lower level café at 425 N. Findlay Street. The entrance is on the right-hand side of the building.
Carry-out orders may be called in to 937.222.7211
View or print the carryout menu (pdf):
Advanced notice on large orders is greatly appreciated!
Please note: While we try to keep a current menu posted above, there are also daily specials which can change, well, daily and faster than we can make web page updates. However, it is guaranteed to be special! So please, call to find out what our chef has planned. You can also discover which soups and sides are being served with the same phone call. OR just come on in and check out the board.
The Findlay Street Café at the Life Enrichment Center is designed as a way to serve the local business community with a healthy, affordable lunch option with each menu item listing a suggested donation. These donations, and any additional giving such as tips, pay-it-forward to support the free community meals and program services of the Life Enrichment Center.
For Catering needs, please email foodservices@DaytonLEC.org
. Mission .
Our aim is to serve quality, affordable food in an atmosphere that promotes personal connections.
Café donations support the Life Enrichment Center’s free community meals and programs.
. Vision .
The Findlay Street Café strives to be a place of
- Excellence in food and service
- Community, where conversations begin and relationships grow
- Sustenance for patrons, the Life Enrichment Center, and the community
. East Dayton .
Food insecurity is an ever-present reality in our city. In the 45403/04 zip codes the median annual income is between 26 and 28 thousand dollars. Around 8 percent of households lack full plumbing and 12 percent lack complete kitchens. About 6,000 single family households are in the area. (www.City-data.com) Non-profit agencies, such as the Life Enrichment Center strive to meet people living in the often forgotten margin of society. Food is the first item needed, but the total needs reach much deeper.
. You can make a difference .
Partner with us to impact lives and support families in our own city.
- Enjoy your meal and talk about your Dayton experiences.
- Consider adding to the suggested donation on the menu in lieu of a gratuity to pay-it-forward in support of someone in need.
- Pray for the Life Enrichment Center clients, volunteers and staff.
- Volunteer at the Findlay Street Café or at the Life Enrichment Center. Contact our Director of Volunteer Services at 937.252.5700 x3229
- Support the Life Enrichment Center through making an additional donation.
- Visit us again and bring friends!
- Our Café crew
- Italian Salad
- My Hero sandwich
- Creamy tomato and tortillini soup