Quotes from LEC Clients:
“Life changes occur slowly for me. My financial situation is basically the same during this decade of life, but the Life Enrichment Center has always enriched my life as a major contributor to me physically, informatively and also socially, a melting pot of flavors.”
“Life Enrichment Center to me is a place where if a rich man is having a bad day, he can come to the LEC and they won’t say, ‘What’s that rich man doing here?’ They welcome everyone. I love it here!”
“I have been coming to the LEC for a long time. I like the variety of classes that are available and all the friendly smiling faces.”
“I come to LEC because it’s a great and fun center. The crew is nice to get along with and they have many good programs to help people out. I bring a few people here from time to time for them to get certain help they might need. Hooray for the Life Enrichment Center!”
“I’m new to the Life Enrichment Center. I come here to use the fitness equipment to help with my Fibroneuralgia. I meet lots of great people and the food is wonderful. Next week I’m going to try the computer class because I’ve been told it’s a great class for someone with limited computer skills.
If you wish to come to the Life Enrichment Center as a client, please consider the following options:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Breakfast for everyone at 9 a.m. every Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday.
- Between 10 a.m. and 10:40 a.m. attend a class of your choice. Some options are: Fitness Center, Jobs Class, Resources & Referrals, Bible Study, Nutrition Class, and Computer Lab among others.
- You can register to receive one bag of groceries per household per week:
- MUST be in the Center by 10 a.m. and remain in the Center until 10:40 a.m. to receive groceries on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- Picture identification and proof of address are required.
- Join us for lunch at 11 a.m. Everyone is welcome!
- The GED Prep Class is for adults and is held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Registration is open throughout the class session. Class breaks over the summer. Details here.
Download the class caledar: