Dayton Right to Life is the home of programs to promote the sanctity of life and healthy, responsible living.
- Dayton Right to Life Foundation: is the 501c3 responsible for educational and philanthropic activities. These include:
- The Mary Ann Walsh Center for Parenting Education: offers prenatal and parenting classes for young people 21 and under who meet specific requirements and make a commitment to positive change. Childcare and limited transportation are provided. There is no cost for our programs.
- Black Life Issues & Action Network: is a faith-based program dedicated to preserving and protecting the lives of unborn Black children by reducing abortions. Our objective is to strengthen Black families and communities, and restore a culture of life among us.
- The Stork’s Nest Baby Pantry: Emergency Baby Pantry offers food, clothing, diapers, and accessories. Items are donated by individuals, churches and organizations. We are a resource to the families in need by providing information and educating on other healthy community assistance. We have served over 20,000 families and over 45,000 children through this program. Located on the second floor of the Life Enrichment Center the baby pantry is open from 10:00am–5:00pm, Tuesday–Friday. Call (937) 461-3625 for an appointment.
We believe that the mother and father who find themselves in an unplanned or crisis pregnancy deserve the options that choose life, including compassion and support. We are a non-profit, non-partisan organization.
- Dayton Right To Life Society: is the founding organization and 501c4 responsible for any legislative activity and has prompted letter writing campaigns where thousands of letters were sent to legislators in support of life or in opposition to anti-life laws. We have touched over two million people through our awareness booths, events, television and radio commercials. We are a volunteer-driven organization with over 5,000 volunteers and counting. We have helped reduce the number of abortions in Montgomery County by over 40%.
425 N. Findlay Street
Dayton, OH 45404