We are sharing this information as we become aware of it. It may not be comprehensive. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Life Enrichment Center’s Choice Pantry is not open at this time. However, staff compiled this list of local pantries that can be of assistance to you. Please contact the agencies directly to ensure you have the most up-to-date service information.
- Educational Resources for Parents
- Have you completed your 2020 Census? To learn more, click here.
For customers with DP&L or Vectren shut-offs, HEAP can assist with reconnections. Customers should call 937-341-5000 ext. 902 for assistance.
- Dayton Children’s Hospital has a hotline (1-888-746-5437) to assist with the health needs of children during this crisis.
- WarmLine Hotline – 937-528-7777 – provides emotional support & guidance on local community resources
- The Montgomery County Information Hotline – 937-225-6217
- National Suicide Hotline – 1-800-273-8255
- YWCA Dayton is an essential human services organization during this pandemic, providing the only domestic violence shelters in Montgomery and Preble counties. Additionally, we have four housing programs that continue to be operational. Those needing services can contact the 24/7 Crisis Hotline: 937-222-SAFE or learn more at www.ywcadayton.org.
- Virtual Breaking Silences Peer Group – Hosted by Dr. Julie Williams from Wright State University and Maria Matzik of Access Center for Independent Living. This discussion group is held every Thursday evening from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM. The group’s intent is to offer community connectedness to individuals who are isolated by the impact of COVID-19. If you are interested in being a part of this virtual community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-266-9375.
- Medicaid Eligibility Policy updates due to the COVID
- Economic Impact Payments (EIP aka stimulus) and Social Security beneficiaries
- Economic Impact Payment Information Center
- Street Homeless Card
- Need help filing Unemployment?
- Evictions Informational Website
- Montgomery County Family Resources
- More Resources and Information
- The Ohio Channel – shares updates from Governor DeWine
- To learn more about the Stay at Home Order issued by Governor DeWine, visit here